gravatar

4Shared Server was Down - Confirmation from 4Shared





Many people cant accessed 4shared for this moment, somebody tell that 4shared was hacked by unknown morrocan hackers. I was accessed 4shared 4 days ago, and that's true, when You try to access it You will directing to unknown url with messege as "I Love Morocco". I was confuse because I need to upload some files that I have distribute to my classmates. I was used google chrom to accessed it, I try to used other browser like mozila firefox and internet explorer. When I used mozila nad internet explorer it work normaly, I can accessed 4Shared. I don't know why it can happened....

After that, I try to find out some information to 4shared used other browser, and I found that there is a messege from 4hsred official site. The messege like appears below:

On 13-Sep-2009 some users experienced technical problems while trying to access 4shared service. The problem was caused by redirecting 4shared.com DNS records to third-party resource. The issue has been fixed as soon as it had been reported to the domain recorder service. Mindful that the problem was related to DNS settings and not 4shared service as such, there is no need to worry about personal data privacy and consistency for 4shared users.

But now, You dont to have worried. Because 4shared has working normaly again ^^ I just try to accessed.