gravatar

4Shared was Hacked by (Probably) Unkown Moroccan Hackers





I am a student usually use 4shared for upload my files that my friend need. I was shocked when I wanna uploaded my files to 4shared but it can't use like ussually. I found that 4 shared has been hacked by (probably) unkown Moroccan hackers. You will directing to http://www.abcjardins.com/Hacked/ when You try to access 4shared.com adn You will see a big messege as "I Love Morocco, TØrи!ÐØ & ImaD-Cc  No Reason..  No Mercy..  No Shit..  Just Hacked :)". It has been started from approximately 4 days ago at friday 11st September 2009 and still hacked until I write this article.

When I was accessed by used Google Chrom browser it directed to http://www.abcjardins.com/Hacked/, but when I used mozilla firefox it was working normal like usual and also when I used internet explorer browser. Oh... C'mon, what that's mean, Man?
Can You imagine, a popular site likes 4shared is being hacked?
This is a web page that directed from 4Shared by unkown moroccan hackers, unknown maroccan hackers